Washing programs designed to obtain maximum energy efficiency.
Advanced system for removing water residue from the surface of the meat trucks and perfect drying for immediate re-use.
Rotating filter for the continuous removal of large residue produced by the washing cycle.
Product Box and Tote Bin Washers
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Colussi Ermes Product Box and Tote Bin Washing Systems
Innovation and organisation to guarantee competitiveness, and flexibility and quality for absolute environmental protection.
With over 50 years of experience, research, and innovative development, Colussi Ermes has manufactured thousands of washing systems that produce the highest level of performance for processors throughout the world. Innovative design, rounded shapes, accurate details, and high efficiency: a tailor-made concept to address a variety of complex requirements and produce solutions that ensure optimum results. The Product Box and Tote Bin Washers are designed to facilitate factors including available floorspace, production capacities, the type of residue/soiling to be processed, power supply, and reduction of energy consumption.
The tailor-made washers are fully automated and manufactured according to extremely high-quality standards which, thanks to particularly high-pressure systems, are able to eliminate even the most stubborn dirt and residue.
The advanced systems facilitate responsible dosing of chemical solutions for both operator safety and environmental protection. With consistent monitoring of the functions and critical parameters, the systems featuring state-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes, innovative filtering systems for continuous removal of residue produced by the washing cycle.
- TAILOR-MADE: the machine is designed, developed and configured for each individual customer, on the basis of their requests and requirements.
- Structure in stainless steel with thick insulated panels to prevent heat dispersion. This technology offers a dual function: reduction in energy consumption and noise reduction.
- Customized washing programs.
- Washing programs designed to obtain maximum energy efficiency.
- High pressure to remove all types of stubborn residue or dirt.
- Advanced system for removing water residue from the surface of the meat trucks and perfect drying for immediate re-use in the production process.
- Responsible dosing of chemical solutions to protect the environment as well as the operators involved in the meat truck washing operations.
- Multiple water heating systems.
- Significant savings of energy, water and detergent.
- Reduction in maintenance costs and times.
- Reliability and performance levels unchanged over time.
- Constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the functions and critical parameters.
- Interfacing with centralised monitoring systems in compliance with HACCP standards.
- Automatic feed systems of the utensils to be washed.
- A special mechanical system allows the top part of the system to be raised allowing easy cleaning and maintenance operations and full inspection.
- Structure in stainless steel.
- Prime quality raw materials.
- Selection of materials responding to extremely high standards (pharmaceutical).
- Cabin version with a single door or double “pass-through” doors, or continuous tunnel version.
- State-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes.
- Innovative filtering systems.
- Rotating filter for the continuous removal of large residue produced by the washing cycle.
- Pre-wash cycles for the most stubborn residue.
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly. This is carried out through the introduction of detergent fluids at a specific pre-set concentration, pressure and temperature and constantly monitored, followed by careful washing and sanitization.
- Drying system using a special technology designed and developed by Colussi Ermes able to combine optimal drying capacity with minimum consumption. Available with perfect drying and blowing.
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points). This program allows the operator to have full control of the critical points to ensure hygiene.
- Automated movement, stacking and destacking systems, including loading and unloading.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift.
The meat truck washing systems are automatic and have been designed to meet any production requirement, according to the highest quality standards:
- Cabins with a single door, manual or sliding, which offer washing cycles for a limited number of trucks, ensuring maximum hygiene. Washing capacity can be increased by adding and coupling a second cabin or increasing the size of the cabin to allow the washing of 15 to 45 trucks/hour.
- Medium sized systems, stand-alone or in-line, providing impeccable results and washing up to 80 trucks/hour.
- Large-scale innovative high-tech multi-phase systems for industrial use, suitable for washing cycles for up to 200 trucks/hour.
The Colussi Ermes range of washing systems are suitable for sectors including:
Contact us for more information on this or any other product we offer.