Stainless steel structure with thick insulated panels to prevent heat dispersion. This technology offers a dual purpose: reduction in energy consumption and noise reduction.
Full inspection of the crate washing system possible thanks to a special mechanical system which allows the top part of the tunnel to be raised. This section of the tunnel has no gaskets, ensuring maximum hygiene.
Efficient automated washing system for crates of different sizes, without needing to set the machine for a different shape.
Constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the functions and critical parameters.
Crate Washing Systems
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Colussi Ermes Crate Washing Systems
Innovation and organisation to guarantee competitiveness, and flexibility and quality for absolute environmental protection.
With over 50 years of experience, research, and innovative development, Colussi Ermes has manufactured thousands of washing systems that produce the highest level of performance for processors throughout the world. Innovative design, rounded shapes, accurate details, and high efficiency: a tailor-made concept to address a variety of complex requirements and produce solutions that ensure optimum results. The Crate Washing systems are designed to facilitate factors including available floorspace, production capacities, the type of residue/soiling to be processed, power supply, and reduction of energy consumption.
The tailor-made crate and basket washing systems are fully automated and manufactured according to extremely high-quality standards which, thanks to particularly high-pressure systems, are able to eliminate even the most stubborn dirt and residue.
The advanced systems facilitate responsible dosing of chemical solutions for both operator safety and environmental protection. With consistent monitoring of the functions and critical parameters, the systems featuring state-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes, innovative filtering systems for continuous removal of residue produced by the washing cycle.
- TAILOR-MADE: the machine is designed, developed and configured for each individual customer, on the basis of their requests and requirements.
- Structure in stainless steel with thick insulated panels to prevent the dispersion of heat produced by the crate washing process. This technology offers a dual function: reduction in energy consumption and noise reduction.
- Selection of materials responding to extremely high standards (pharmaceutical).
- Full inspection of the crate washing system possible thanks to a special mechanical system which allows the top part of the tunnel to be raised. This section of the tunnel has no gaskets, ensuring maximum hygiene.
- Efficient automated washing system for crates of different sizes, without needing to set the machine for a different shape.
- High pressure washing to eliminate even the most stubborn residue from the crates.
- Washing programs designed to obtain maximum energy efficiency.
- Customized washing programs.
- Possibility of drying the crates with traditional methods or using spin drying.
- Innovative filtering systems.
- Rotating filter to constantly remove the residue produced by the crate washing cycle.
- Extremely effective systems for removing labels.
- Constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the functions and critical parameters.
- Multiple water heating systems.
- Responsible dosing of chemical solutions to protect the environment as well as the operators involved in the crate washing operations. Significant savings of energy, water and detergent.
- Reduction in maintenance costs and times.
- Reliability and performance levels unchanged over time.
- Structure in stainless steel.
- Cabin with manual or automatic opening, with a single door or double “pass-through” doors; tunnel with 1 or 3 tracks, horizontal or vertical.
- State-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes.
- Drying system with new technology, designed and developed by Colussi Ermes, which since 2007 has seen significant evolutions for increased drying capacities. After many studies, in 2015 the company reached exceptional results thanks to the development of the “super-compact” drying system, able to combine optimal drying capacity with a limited footprint.
- Sophisticated movement systems to mange, in a fully automated manner, large quantities of crates to be washed.
- Crate stacking and destacking units.
- Crate collapsing and opening devices.
- Crate sorting mechanisms.
- Customized washing programs based on the customer’s requirements.
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly. This is carried out through the introduction of detergent fluids at a specific pre-set concentration, pressure and temperature and constantly monitored, followed by careful washing and sanitization.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP standards
Our washing systems are designed to meet any requirement and production capacity, making use of high pressure operations to remove any dirt or stubborn residue from the crates:
- Small systems, available in the cabin version or with small tunnels, which can be controlled by just one operator, offering simple yet reliable washing cycles.
- Medium sized systems, generally in the tunnel version, stand-alone or in-line, which take advantage of the latest technological innovations of Colussi Ermes and ensure incredible results.
- Large and innovative high-tech, multi-phase systems for industrial use, with a tunnel design and multiple tracks to increase the hourly washing and drying performance levels, reaching more than 10,000 pieces/hour.
The Colussi Ermes range of industrial crate washing systems are suitable for sectors including:
- Fruit & vegetables
Contact us for more information on this or any other product we offer.