Interfacing with centralised monitoring systems in compliance with HACCP standards.
Constructed with stainless steel and with thick insulated panels to prevent heat dispersion, offering a dual function: reduction in energy consumption and noise reduction.
Open design: Excellent access to the machine for deeper cleaning and maintenance.
Knives, Blades and Utensil Washers
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Knives, Blades and Utensil Washing Systems
Innovation and organisation to guarantee competitiveness, and flexibility and quality for absolute environmental protection.
With over 50 years of experience, research, and innovative development, Colussi Ermes has manufactured thousands of washing systems that produce the highest level of performance for processors throughout the world. Innovative design, rounded shapes, accurate details, and high efficiency: a tailor-made concept to address a variety of complex requirements and produce solutions that ensure optimum results. The Knives and Blades Washers are designed to facilitate factors including available floorspace, production capacities, the type of residue/soiling to be processed, power supply, and reduction of energy consumption.
The tailor-made washers are fully automated and manufactured according to extremely high-quality standards which, thanks to particularly high-pressure systems, are able to eliminate even the most stubborn dirt and residue.
The advanced systems facilitate responsible dosing of chemical solutions for both operator safety and environmental protection. With consistent monitoring of the functions and critical parameters, the systems featuring state-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes, innovative filtering systems for continuous removal of residue produced by the washing cycle.
- TAILOR-MADE: the machine is designed, developed and configured for each individual customer, on the basis of their requests and requirements.
- Structure in stainless steel with thick insulated panels to prevent heat dispersion. This technology offers a dual function: reduction in energy consumption and noise reduction.
- Customized washing programs based on the type of residue
- Washing programs designed to obtain maximum energy efficiency.
- High pressure to remove all type of dirt or stubborn residue
- Removal of water residue for the surface of knives for immediate re-use in the production process.
- Responsible dosing of chemical solutions to protect the environment as well as the operators involved in the rack and frame washing operations.
- Multiple water heating systems.
- Significant savings of energy, water and detergent.
- Reduction in maintenance costs and times.
- Reliability and performance levels unchanged over time.
- Constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the functions and critical parameters.
- Interfacing with centralised monitoring systems in compliance with HACCP standards.
- Structure in stainless steel.
- Prime quality raw materials.
- Selection of materials responding to extremely high standards (pharmaceutical).
- State-of-the-art technological systems for the extraction of fumes.
- Thorough filtering systems
- Excellent access to the machine for deeper cleaning and maintenance when necessary.
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly. This is carried out through the introduction of detergent fluids at a specific pre-set concentration, pressure and temperature and constantly monitored, followed by careful washing and sanitization.
- Drying system using a new technology designed and developed by Colussi Ermes able to combine optimal drying capacity with minimum consumption.
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points). This program allows the operator to have full control of the critical points to ensure hygiene
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift
Washing systems for knives and blades designed to meet any requirement or production capacity, equipped with technology which allows automatic loading and unloading:
- Small cabins with a single door, which offer specific washing cycles to treat small numbers of knives and blades.
- Innovative cabin systems, with a single or double doors, customized and suitable for washing large numbers of knives and equipment on the rack.
The Colussi Ermes range of knives and blade washing systems are suitable for sectors including:
Contact us for more information on this or any other product we offer.