06 Oct 2020
PREMIUM ADDED-VALUE DICED PRODUCTS FROM THE SPECIALISTS IN DICING AND SHREDDING
Through its Preparation Division, Interfood offer both semi and fully-automatic cutting solutions from Foodlogistik – the specialist in dicing and shredding with over 40 years’ experience in manufacturing powerful, reliable and accurate solutions. Designed to improve line efficiency and maximise production rates, Foodlogistik’s dicing, slicing, shredding and grating solutions are ideal for the continuous production of meat, poultry, cheese, fish, vegetables, and fruits.
Key features of the Foodlogistik range of CrozzdicR® dicing machines:
- Automatic controlled guillotine cross knife and optional infeed automation: No pre-cutting to required product size which reduces costs and saves time.
- Solid stainless-steel grid sets: Fourfold attached - designed for hardest workload.
- Best hygienic standard: Leftover removal through large stainless steel drain pipes and marginal sanitizing expenses.
- Best reliability and operability: High-quality SIEMENS Computer processing units.
- High volume cutting: Continuous cutting with feed piston mode (double or four-bladed knife) or intermittent cutting (single cut knife), achieving precise cubes.
- Minimal leftovers: Shiftable operation mode "Last Cut" to minimise the leftovers in the grid sets, ideal at a product changeover or closing times.
- Tool-free dismantling: The guillotine cross knife plus its guidance and all cutting tools can be quickly disassembled.
- "Clean Out" mode: For easy access to all machinery parts
- Options include: Automation of the infeed, Product outfeed for 200 litre trolleys underneath the machine or conveyor, and additional accessories for dicing, shredding, grating and slicing
Foodlogistik’s flexible solutions can significantly increase productivity while reducing costs and saving time. For more information on Foodlogistik’s Dicing & Shredding solutions, visit: Foodlogistik Dicing & Shredding | Interfood Technology (interfoodtechnology.com)