COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT
As a responsible company, the health and safety of our customers, partners and staff is of paramount importance to us. As our support to customers across the UK & IRE transitions to meet current requirements, it does so with newly introduced safe working practices and social distancing measures. We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely and will update our policies and procedures as necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines.
We are currently dispatching all orders on time and have full capacity to deal with customer orders and technical inquiries. If you do have any urgent technical requirements then please get in touch.
Measures we have put in place;
- Interfood Technology is now operating a fully COVID-Secure work place.
- Our Head Office is now fully operational albeit with a reduced head count to blend office and remote working to ensure business continuity.
- Interfood is now able to continue all customer site activity subject to locations being COVID-Secure and content to accept our working practices.
- All Service Engineers are provided with the highest level of PPE to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Our Service Support Team liaise with customers to ascertain onsite requirements in advance of visits.
We have now returned our phone system to its regular operation, however, we still advise using direct dial numbers to reach people more efficiently.
If you have any specific questions about our policies or procedures, please contact: email@example.com
For further information, please go to:
We are here to support you and your company as best we can during these unprecedented times. With this, we want to give you the confidence that you can rely on Interfood.